The office is headed by the Chief Electoral Officer appointed by Election Commission of India. Elections are conducted according to the constitutional provisions, supplemented by laws made by Parliament. The major laws are Representation of the People Act, 1950, which mainly deals with the preparation and revision of electoral rolls, the Representation of the People Act, 1951 which deals, in detail, with all aspects of conduct of elections and post election disputes.
- ECI Helpline No-1800111950
- CEO Helpline No-0771-1950
- Election Control Room Surguja – 07774-296991, 07774-296513
- District Helpline No – 1950
SVEEP Surguja CG
Know EVM / VVPAT
Surguja | Election | Differently Abled Person
EVM: Bharat Ki Misaal
Important Information related to Election Department
- Don’t Lose Your Vote, Listen To Democracy – District Administration Surguja (PDF=425 KB)
- Election – List Of Polling Booths Of Lok Sabha Elections – 2019 (PDF =3 MB)
Search Voter List-To get information about District Wise voter list, Please go to the below link.
Visit: District Wise Voter List
Search your name in electoral Roll-Please Go to the below link to Search your name in electoral Roll
- Click Here to download ECI – cVIGIL Android app.
Social Networking – Follow below link
Facebook–District Election Office Surguja
Twitter–District Election Office Surguja
- Links to External websites